The way in which your browser treats cookies can be changed via the browser's settings.',closeTxt="Close";/*]]>*/
- The website does not gather any information automatically, except the ones contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files 'Cookies' are electronic data and, in particular, text files which are stored on the end user machine and are intended for the use of the subpages of this website. As a rule, cookies contain the name of the website they originate from, period of storage on the end user machine and a unique ID.
- The organization which places cookies on the end user machine and gains access to cookies is the operator of this website Towarowa Giełda Energii S.A. with its registered office at Książęca Str. 4, 00-498 Warsaw.
- Cookies are used to:
- tailoring the website content to the intrests of user and optimalize the useage of websites; in particular cookies may recognized the device of the user and show websites adjusted to user's individual needs;
- creating statistics which help to understand how users use websites, to help improve the content and structure of websites;
- support and sustain the user session (after logging in), which means that the user does not need to re-enter login and password on each subpage visited.
- This website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the end user machine until the user logs out, leaves the website or exits the application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end user machine for a period defined in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- This website uses the following types of cookie:
- essential cookies which enable users to use the services available from this website, e.g. authorization cookies used for services which require authorization on this website;
- security cookies, e.g. those used to detect authorization fraud, if any, on this website;
- efficiency cookies which store information on how the subpages of this website are used;
- functional cookies which help the website to "remember" the settings selected by the user and to personalize user interface, e.g. language or region settings, font size, website layout etc.;
- advertising cookies, which enable the website to deliver advertising content which is more closely adapted to users' preferences and interests e.g. regarding chosen language or region of user's origin, font type, website interface, etc.
- In many cases web browsing applications (web browsers) allow cookies to be stored on the end user machine by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. Such settings may be modified, in particular, to block automatic cookie support in the browser preferences or to notify the user each time cookies are to be stored on the end user machine. Information on how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers can be found later in this document. Detailed information on cookie options and support is available in the application (browser) settings and in the help file available from the browser menu.
- Cookies which are stored on the end user machine may also be used by the website operator's partners and partnering advertisers.