- 15 december, godz. 11:57The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022
- 19 november, godz. 12:41In November 2021, the Exchange Information Platform (GPI) operated by TGE received full certification from the ACER Agency as an IIP (Inside Information Platform)
- 4 october, godz. 12:24GPI - Maintenance Activity - 04.10.2021 13:00-14:00
- 1 february, godz. 11:01The unavailability is planned for day 01.02.2021 from 12:00 to 14:00.
- 5 january, godz. 11:16Towarowa Giełda Energii informs that current data about the system will be temporarily unavailable.
The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022
Towarowa Giełda Energii S.A. informs that the current Regulations for reporting Urgent Market Messages (UMM) for the electricity market will be in force until 31.12.2021.
The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022.
Below are the key changes introduced:
- updated applications in the form of attachments to the GPI Regulations
- updated definitions and scopes of the provided services
- updated clauses on the processing of personal data
Please read the GPI Regulations available on the GPI platform: http://gpi.tge.pl/pl/dokumenty