- 18 october, godz. 16:14The PSCMI1 index in August 2022 amounted to 641,36 PLN/t (in qualitative terms 30,36 PLN/GJ). The PSCMI2 index amounted to 1 338,35 PLN/t (in qualitative terms 54,75 PLN/GJ).
- 3 october, godz. 15:35Please be advised that due to the ongoing verification of the information being the basis for the calculations of the Polish Steam Coal Market Index on the domestic energy market (PSCMI 1) and on the domestic heating market (PSCMI 2), the publication date of the indicators has been postponed.
- 15 december, godz. 11:57The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022
- 19 november, godz. 12:41In November 2021, the Exchange Information Platform (GPI) operated by TGE received full certification from the ACER Agency as an IIP (Inside Information Platform)
- 4 october, godz. 12:24GPI - Maintenance Activity - 04.10.2021 13:00-14:00
The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022
Towarowa Giełda Energii S.A. informs that the current Regulations for reporting Urgent Market Messages (UMM) for the electricity market will be in force until 31.12.2021.
The new GPI Regulations enter into force on 01.01.2022.
Below are the key changes introduced:
- updated applications in the form of attachments to the GPI Regulations
- updated definitions and scopes of the provided services
- updated clauses on the processing of personal data
Please read the GPI Regulations available on the GPI platform: http://gpi.tge.pl/pl/dokumenty